Happy Monday, and an even Happier Valentine’s Day!
Today, my Co-Founder Maggi and I are excited to share something with you that we’ve been working on for quite a while now.
Today, we’re announcing three conferences and a week-long research program happening this June, all for the love of learning.
These events are different from anything we’ve done in the past for a few reasons:
- These will be our first-ever hybrid events, meaning that they will have both an in-person and remote component. In-person tickets for these events will be limited, capped at 300 attendees each.
- This will be our first time partnering with communities and individuals to create amazing learning opportunities for folks around the world. We’re deeply privileged to partner with the incredible ResearchOps Community, and our new best friends Lola Oyelayo-Pearson, Carolina Paula, Eric Puigmarti and Colette Kolenda.
- And we’ve saved the best for last. Remote viewing for all of these events will be free and unrestricted for everyone! This has been a dream of ours for a while now, and we’re so thankful to all of our partners and sponsors for turning this dream into a reality.
If you’re looking for incredible learning events to attend this June, here are the four we’re running in New York City and remote this June:
- UXRConf – June 6 + 7, 2022
Our annual research conference is back in-person for the first time in over two years! UXRConf will be jam packed with amazing learnings to accelerate your research career and grow your craft.
- ReOpsConf – June 8, 2022
The ResearchOps Community is hosting their inaugural conference, a full day dedicated to learning about research operations. This event will be full of content for both researchers and ops folks alike, with lots of insight to help you grow your team’s practice.
- DesignConf – June 9 + 10, 2022
Led and curated by design leaders Lola Oyelayo-Pearson, Carolina Paula and Eric Puigmarti, this two day event will focus on helping you grow as a designer. Learn from talented designers from around the world and make new friends with us at DesignConf.
- Good Research – June 13-17, 2022
Doing research is easy, doing good research is much harder. For an entire week, join Colette Kolenda and a cast of top-tier research leaders in exploring what it means to do research that has impact from start to finish.
We hope you are as excited as we are to be learning together again, in-person and remote. We look forward to seeing you all soon!
Happy Valentine’s Day,
Alec, Maggi, and the entire Learners Team 🌱