The Research Newsletter by Learners
Morning everyone! And welcome to the second edition of the Research Newsletter by Learners! As always, you can explore some great new job openings below along with the articles and news we’ve been reading this month. This month, we were glad to see many more non-senior research jobs opening up.
Thanks for reading!
What’s new at learners?
We’re making big changes, all towards the goal of becoming your home for professional development. We’re working on new interface elements, brand new long-form series on high level concepts in tech, and some huge new events. Looking forward to learning with you!
As always, if you know any researchers who’re looking to grow, we’d be super grateful if you invited them to this newsletter by sharing this link. Thanks for reading!
New on the Learners Blog
Incompatibility: Why Even Great Researchers Can’t Get Junior Researcher Jobs
3 min. read
We’re entering into the time of year when many Junior Researchers get their first taste of full-time UX work. And as many in our community are celebrating the end of an important chapter of their lives, they are simultaneously preparing for a new beginning…
UX Research Jobs
- User Researcher, eCommerce @ Square — Atlanta, Georgia / Remote
- User Experience Researcher @ Glassdoor — San Francisco, California
- User Experience Researcher @ Google — Waterloo, Ontario
- User Experience Researcher @ Google — Multiple USA Locations
- UX Researcher @ Amazon — Vancouver, British Columbia
- UX Researcher @ NorthOne — Toronto, Ontario
- UX Researcher @ PayPal — Austin, Texas
Senior Research Jobs
- Lead User Experience Researcher @ DocuSign — San Francisco / Seattle / Remote, United States
- Senior Design Researcher for Office Media Group @ Microsoft — Mexico City, Mexico
- Senior Researcher – Accommodations@ Booking.com — Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Senior UX Researcher @ Zoom — Remote from Bay Area / Denver / Seattle / Southern California
Management & Director Level Research Jobs
- Product Research Manager @ Credit Karma — Oakland, California
- Senior Research Operations Manager @ DoorDash — San Francisco, California
If you’d like to get your job featured in next month’s issue, contact email@example.com. Thanks!
Trending in UX Research
Alec Levin, CEO & Co-Founder @ Learners
There are three skills every researcher needs. Whether you’re looking to hire a researcher or looking for a job as a researcher, it’s critical to understand what these skills are and how they’re obtained.
UXR Learnings and News
- Creating Strategic Impact for Leadership Through Multidisciplinary Research — Spotify Insights
- How to Unlock Your Hidden UX Partner: the Support Team — Apple & Banana
- Moving to “The Next Normal”: How Research Will Evolve in the Post-COVID World by Ben Wiedmaier and Mac Hasley; Visuals by Allison Corr and Kate Degman — People Nerds
- Streamline Your User Research Process in Seven Simple Steps by Nikki Anderson — Dovetail
- Three hard truths I learned before moving to a non-academic career by Janelle Ward
- User Research – more than you expect by Andrei Urse — Research Loop
If you’d like to get your article featured in next month’s issue, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
New Learners Feature: Series Pages!
We’re making some big changes to accompany our newest series releases. There’s many more to come, so stay tuned!Check Out Our First Series Page
Want to get the Research Newsletter in your email? Click here to subscribe!